TechFogg is a prominent android app development company offering hi-end and cost-efficient mobile app development services to its global clientele, most satisfactorily. Discovering the recent technology and app trend by comprehending all significant aspects of the latest android version and future implementation challenges, our experienced team of android app developers offers techno-driven solutions for all your static or complex projects need.
From simple to versatile business or enterprise android application development, we have proficiency to cater your need most efficiently in a timely manner. We offer native and hybrid android app development solutions for different industry verticals such as gaming, social media, healthcare, sports, travel, lifestyle, utility, entertainment, education and many others.
Benefits of Android app development
Although it isn’t often publicized, Android app development does in fact have distinct benefits and advantages over their iPhone counterparts. Part of the development journey is understanding these distinctions and which one will work better for you. Such benefits include:
- Low investment cost, high ROI: Android app development has a low barrier of entry when it comes to getting an app in the Google Play store. Along with that, they provide you with a toolkit to get started, which we will talk more about later.
- Open source: From the very beginning, everything you do on Android is open source. Everything you need to know about updates, user interfaces, and app technology frameworks are offered by the Android community.
- Simple integration: Android makes integration with other apps and business processes simple and easy. By allowing the entire platform to be customizable, Android helps you integrate your apps with ease.
- Multiple sales channels: Since Android applications can be deployed in multiple different ways, you don’t have to rely on a single marketplace. Instead, you can sell through a third party or simple on your own website. The choice is yours.
- Easy adoption: Android app development primarily runs on the scripting language Java, which is widely used by most programmers. Java programmers also say that Android was very easy to adopt.